Nathaniel Bassey’s new album, “ Jesus: The Resurrection and the Life “, is a 15 track album released on Sunday, 2nd of December, 2018 at The Redeemed Christian Church of God ( RCCG ) THE KING’S COURT.
The album features several award winning minstrels such as; Eno Michael, Glenn Gwazai ( Zimbabwe ), Olumide Iyun, Kaydee Numbere, Kikelomo Mudiaga, Tomi Favored, Tope Alabi, Elijah Oyelade and Chris Delvan.
The first track of the album “Praise God Whom The Blessings Flow” which serves as the intro in the album is highly powerful .and amazing as he showcased his prowess in blowing trumpet.
This new album art was drawn and given to him when he visited prison to preach few months back.
“Remember The Story Behind The Album Art Of The New Album? Jesus: The Resurrection & The Life…. After Ministering To The Inmates At Ikoji Prison, I Was Given This Precious Artwork. Done By One Of Them. It Reads, “When I Was In Prison, You Visited Me..” Matthew 25:36. – Nathaniel Bassey.
“Jesus: The Resurrection & the Life“ Album now Available on Digital Outlets.
Check Album Tracklist Below:
- Intro (Doxology: Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow)
- Great Jehovah, Great I Am
- Strong Tower (feat. Glenn Gwazai)
- Resurrection & the Life (feat. Olumide Iyun)
- Kore Enye Fonde (For He Is Good) [feat. Eno Michael]
- How Sweet the Name of Jesus Sounds (feat. Kaydee Numbere)
- Amen Chant
- Holy Is Your Name (feat. Kikelomo Mudiaga)
- Awamaridi (feat. Tomi Favored & Tope Alabi)
- This Is Who I Am
- By the Spirit (feat. Elijah Oyelade)
- Let My Life (feat. Chris Delvan)
- When I Met Jesus (The Call)
- When I Met Jesus (Trumpet Version)