Here are Eight Exciting things that most people do not know about Mrs. Folu Adeboye.
1. She is a princess: Mrs. Folu Adeboye was born as Foluke Adenike Adeyokunnu on Tuesday, July 13, 1948. Her father, Jacob Adelusi Adeyokunnu was from the royal family and lineage in Ijeshaland, the Owa Obokun Oji. Which directly makes her a princess and the first of ten children.
2. Mrs. Folu Adeboy was a Methodist: She attended Methodist years before she became Mummy G.O or Mother-in-Israel as she is fondly called.
3. Pastor Folu has four favorite bible verses: They are Acts 17:28A, which reads, “For in Him we live and move and have our being.” The second is Ps 23:3 – “He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.”
The next is also a Psalm. Ps 16:8, “I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Psalm 25:1 is the last one. It reads, “ Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul.”
4. Mrs. Folu Adeboye is quite romantic: Mrs. Folu is a pastor, mother, role model which makes it hard for most to imagine her as the romantic type. This side was on full display at a recent book presentation on Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
5. Mrs. Folu graduated in 1966 from United Missionaries College, Ibadan. She owns an Associate Diploma in Education from the University of Lagos likewise a Diploma in Religious Studies
She has a Certificate in Directorate of Schools Studies from the University of Saint John and Mark, Plymouth, United Kingdom.
6. She married through divine direction by her Cousin’s friend. Her cousin Olusegun Adeyokunu was a classmate with her husband at the University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
7. She started the Christ the Redeemers Schools movement.
8. She has passion for Excellence, and the Director, as well as Directorate of Children Education RCCG. She is the President of the Women Fellowship in the Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Happy 70th Birthday our Mummy G.O Mrs Folu Adeboye. We pray for Long live, peace and prosperity in your life In Jesus Name. More grace and anointing In Jesus Name.